IBAC is a non-profit Council of business aviation associations. The International Standard for Business Aircraft Handling (IS-BAH) was developed by IBAC and its Member Associations for the benefit of business aviation worldwide. The price of the document has been set to recover the cost of development and the ongoing maintenance cost of a dynamic standard that will be continuously updated to reflect current procedures, equipment and regulations. The IBAC policy is to sell the standards on a non-profit basis.
Included in the IS-BAH Document Suite:
A copy of the IS-BAH standard, the Implementation Guide, and the latest Audit Protocols will be provided through individual download credentials, giving access to all files in electronic format, including:
- IS-BAH Standards and Recommended Practices
- IS-BAH Implementation Guide
- IBAC Audit Programme Manual
- IS-BAH Protocols
Each location seeking IS-BAH registration is required to have purchased its own subscription. Prices are per individual operating location and based on the total number of operating locations of the organization according to the price bands below.
Band A = applicable to organizations with a single station.
Band B = applicable to organizations with more than 1 station and up to 40 stations.
Band C = applicable to organizations with more than 40 stations
- Band A initial subscription US $2,500.00 covers years 1 and 2; subsequent years are US $840.00
- Band B initial subscription US $2,150.00 covers years 1 and 2; subsequent years are US $730.00
- Band C initial subscription US $1,800.00 covers years 1 and 2; subsequent years are US $615.00.
Each subscription includes the three mandated requirements for each station (the IS-BAH manual documentation suite, Fundamentals workshop attendance (for one person per station) and registration fee) ongoing through the agreed subscription period.
* Prices above are per individual operating location seeking registration. IBAC reserves the right to revise prices from year 5 and beyond to adjust for inflation.
You can cancel your subscription at any time.Purchase the IS-BAH Document Suite
To proceed with the purchase of the IS-BAH Document Suite, please use the button above. Note that one purchase form must be submitted for each location seeking IS-BAH registration. For any questions please contact email@example.com.